How do Change my SBCglobal Email password?
How do I recover/reset a forgotten SBCglobal Email or ATT.net password?
See the answers here.
If you have lost ot forgotten your SBCGlobal Webmail password, and you can no longer access your account, then this is how you reset your password and recover your SBCGlobal email account:
How to Reset your SBCGlobal Email and ATT.net Email Password.
- Visit the SBCGlobal Email/ATT.net Email login page at www.signin.att.com or www.digitallockerr.att.net.
- Click on “Forgot Password”.
- Alternatively, begin directly on the Forgot Password reset page.
- On the “Find Your Password” page, enter your SBCGlobal Email or ATT Email User ID in the first field (If you do no know your User ID, then click on “Find your User ID”.
- Enter your Last Name in the second field.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions. You may have to answer your security questions. If you choose to get a new temporary password, however, the temporary email will be emailed to your secondary contact email address, or sent as an SMS to your associated mobile phone, depending on your choice.
- Change your new temporary password.
Watch this video for more a step-by-step guide:
How to Find my SBCGlobal Email/ATT.net User ID.
How do I recover my SBCGlobal/ATT User ID?
If you do not know your ATT.net User ID, do the following:
- Visit the “Find your User ID” page.
- Enter your secondary contact email address. This is the backup email address you used, when you first registered your SBCGlobal Email address or ATT.net Email address.
- If you do not remember, or you no longer have access to, your contact email address, then click on “Forgot Contact Email”, then enter your AT&T mobile phone number or your account number and billing Zip code.
- Click on “Continue”.
- An email with your User ID will be emailed to your contact email address.
How to Change my SBCGlobal Password or ATT.net Mail Password.
How do I change my SBCGlobal Email password or ATT.net password?
- Log in to your email account.
- Click on your Username.
- Click on “Account Info”.
- Clikc on “Account Security”.
- Click on “Change Password”.
You can also call AT&T Customer Care on phone number: 1-800-288-2020, for assistance on resetting your SBCGlobal or ATT.net password.
The instructions above cover the password change procedures for the following email address suffixes: