SBCGlobal and ATT Customer Service.
If you need help with your SBCGlobal; Bellsouth or ATT email account, there are a number of different ATT email support options available, depending on your problem. SBCGlobal Email, Bellsouth Email, and ATT.net Email are all part of the ATT brand.
SBCGlobal Email and ATT Email Troubleshooting.
The AT&T Mail troubleshooting page can be found at the following address:
The Troubleshooting page covers many of the problems that users encounter with the SBCGlobal Email and ATT.net email services, with articles and solutions to those issues.
Alternatively, you can read questions and answers from the AT&T Email forum, which also covers SBCGlobal Email. You can also ask a question yourself. Visit:
The ATT forum includes a search function, which makes it easier to find questions and answerts that relates to the issue you are experiencing.
SBCGlobal and ATT.net Email Chat.
You can easily connect to a AT&T representative, that can help you with ATT.net and SBCGlobal Email login problems. To do so, do the following:
Go the ATT Password Reset page, at https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander, and click on the “CHAT” button on the right side of the screen.
- Do a Search for “Chat to representative”.
- Write ‘Email’.
- Click on ‘AT&T Internet’.
- Enter your First Name, and you will get shortly be connected with a ATT representative.
SBCGlobal and ATT Email Support Phone Numbers.
You can also call these ATT support phone numbers:
- Call AT&T email support at 1-800-288-202 for SBCGlobal and ATT Email password reset or email login issues.
- Call AT&T’s toll-free support phone number on: (888) 333-6651 for general questions and queries.
- Call the account support line on: 1-800-331-0500 for AT&T account support.