Ymail – www.ymail.com.
Ymail is now also simply known as Yahoo Mail. The homepage was originally found at the www.ymail.com domain address.
It is a free email service offered by Yahoo. It was launched in 2008 as an alternative to Yahoo! Mail, but it is essentially the same service with a different domain name. The domain name for Ymail is @ymail.com, while Yahoo! Mail uses @yahoo.com.
How do I sign in to my Ymail.com account?
To sign in to your Ymail.com account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Yahoo Mail sign-in page at https://login.yahoo.com.
- Enter your Ymail email address in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Click the Sign in button.
If you have enabled two-factor authentication, you will also need to enter a code from your phone in order to sign in.
If you are having trouble signing in to your Ymail.com account, try the following:
- Check that you are entering your Ymail email address and password correctly.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Try using a different browser.
- Try logging in from a different device.
If you are still having trouble logging in, you can contact Yahoo Mail support for help.
Please note that Yahoo Mail has stopped allowing new users to create Ymail email addresses since 2013. However, existing Ymail email addresses are still valid and can be used to send and receive emails.
How do I contact Ymail support?
You can contact Yahoo support in the following ways:
Online through the Yahoo Help Center. To do this, go to the Yahoo Help Center and click the Contact us button. You will then be able to select the topic of your issue and fill out a form to contact Yahoo support.
- By phone at 1-800-305-7664.
- On social media, at @YahooMailHelp on Twitter or @YahooMailHelp on Facebook.
Here are some tips for contacting Yahoo support:
- Be polite and respectful when contacting Yahoo support.
- Be as clear and concise as possible when describing your issue.
- Provide Yahoo support with all of the relevant information, such as your Yahoo email address and a detailed description of your issue.
- Be patient. It may take some time for Yahoo support to respond to your inquiry.
If you are still having trouble contacting Yahoo support, you can try searching for help online or asking for help from a friend or family member.
Please note that Ymail is not a separate entity from Yahoo Mail. Ymail is simply a different domain name for Yahoo Mail. Therefore, all of the Yahoo support channels listed above can be used to contact Ymail support as well.
Ymail is a free email service offered by Yahoo. It was launched in 2008 as an alternative to Yahoo! Mail, but it is essentially the same service with a different domain name. The domain name for Ymail is @ymail.com, while Yahoo! Mail uses @yahoo.com.
Yahoo Mail users can choose to have either a @ymail.com or @yahoo.com email address. There is no difference in features or functionality between the two domains.
In 2013, Yahoo stopped allowing new users to create Ymail email addresses. However, existing Ymail email addresses are still valid and can be used to send and receive emails.
Is Ymail the same as Yahoo Mail?
Yes, Ymail is essentially the same service as Yahoo Mail, but with a different domain name. Both services offer the same features and functionality.